THIS GROUP IS FOR A RALLY AT OUR CAPITOL ON FEBRUARY 8th.THE PURPOSE OF THIS RALLY IS TO STAND TOGETHER PEACEFULLY IN PROTEST OF THE GUN BANS FACING OUR SOCIETY. WE ONLY WISH TO EXPRESS OUR CONCERNS AND SHOW THAT RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE WITH GUNS ARE NOT THE ENEMY. EVERY STATE HAS PARTICIPATORS IN THIS EVENT. SO EVERYONE THAT CAN, COME STAND WITH US FOR OUR RIGHTS.
OUR GOAL IS TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE TO GO AS POSSIBLE. SPREAD THE WORD BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE.
Rally will be held on the Washington Street side of the GA State Capitol Building, while openly carrying firearms exercising our 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights. The Gold Dome is located at 1 MLK Jr. Dr. SW, Atlanta, GA 30334. A pay parking lot ($7) is located at the northwest corner of MLK and Washington St.
Georgia 2-A Open Carry Rules
Participants and attendees are expected to know and abide by all applicable state and federal firearms laws. None of the information provided below is legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is created by reading or relying upon this information. If you have questions, then you are expected to know the applicable state and federal firearms laws before attending the event. Anyone prohibited from possessing a firearm by state or federal law may not possess a firearm at this event.
Participants and attendees may not bring any firearm prohibited by state or federal law.
1. Should you choose to carry one, because of the varying levels of firearms proficiencies and to prevent negligent discharge, ALL rifles and shotguns carried by participants at this event are to be unloaded (chamber empty, chamber flag inserted, no magazine inserted, no ammo inside the rifle or shotgun, no ammo touching the rifle or shotgun whatsoever) and slung, barrel down to the rear or to the side, away from the hands.
2. While we do ask that your rifles and shotguns be unloaded, you are perfectly welcome to carry ammunition and loaded magazines on your person if you so choose, so long as no magazines are actually inserted into rifles and so long as you are not prohibited from owning a firearm.
3. Open carry of a holstered, loaded pistol is encouraged by those in possession of a valid Georgia Firearms License or those from states that share reciprocity.
We understand that the event rules go beyond the requirements of the law; however, they are to ensure a safe rally.
- Do not engage in any horseplay, demonstration of firing positions, or exchange of or other handling of firearms at this event.
- Do not transport a loaded rifle or shotgun on your person, in any vehicle on any public street, road, or highway during this event.
- Participants and attendees are not to consume, possess, or be under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances at this event.