God bless Mike and David Codrea for all of their herculean work on Gunwalker.
God bless Larry Pratt of GOA and all of the other members of the Coalition of Willing Lilliputians for every single thing done by every single one of them.
Some cold-eyed, cold-hearted realism is in order now.
Putting any FreeFor resources whatsoever into electoral “punishment” of Speaker John Boehner is a fool’s errand for anyone not in that putz‘s home district.
For those good people in Ohio, give him hell. Don’t stop kicking, punching, and beating electorally until John Boehner is a bloody pile of torn clothes and oozing flesh.
For Americans outside of that small part of Ohio, however, you each have a much bigger problem on which to focus:
– The Communist President of the United States is well on the path to re-election.
– There is NO – repeat: NO – effective political opposition to the President and his treasonous policies in the House, the Senate, or the judiciary.
– You have an army of more than 2.15 million Federal leeches and tyrants standing over you.
– There will be a massive tax hike on January 1, 2013 that will further tank the already-moribund American economy.
– The few electoral political restraints on the Mighty Kenyan and his stooges will disappear should he be re-elected to a second term.
– The Republican Party is completely finished as anything but a junior collaborator in the destruction of America.
– And most importantly to each of you, you and your families are consider irredeemable kulaks by the Obama regime – suitable only for plunder and eventual relocation to reeducation facilities.
Stick to your damned knitting, folks.
Resistance elements need to max their PT and other training/organization efforts, while continuing to work on their reconnaissance surveys.
Support elements need to focus on materiel preparation and storage efforts, along with acquisition and refinement of skills.
Propagandists need to keep their efforts focused on building effective resistance, rather than the utterly-futile political arena.
And novelists need to finish their work.
Time is indeed flying.
And that resource is literally irreplaceable.
What will you accomplish in the next eleven months?
Alea iacta est.