So too Heather MacDonald.
And Billy Beck?
That is all.
So too Heather MacDonald.
And Billy Beck?
That is all.
Fast and Furious?
Wasn’t that some street racing movie?
And here’s the real problem: there is no institutional relief or reinforcements coming to help Team Freedom.
Get that hopey-changey crap straight out of your brain right now.
Win with what you have, or be wiped out – either by the enforcers themselves or by their allies in the FSA.
And the smart money ain’t on ‘win’.
Think hard on Josey Wales’ words over the weekend:
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean.
‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win.
That’s just the way it is.
That, and a cringing populace.
Stiffen your sinews.
Harden your hearts.
Do you understand that the country of your birth has already fallen?
And that all that remains is whether anyone responsible for any of the infinitude of crimes will pay any price, anywhere, for what they have done.
H/t to a reader.
After watching, ask yourself two questions:
– What realistic chance is there that any of these cuts will be made?
– On whom can I depend within a half-gastank’s operational radius come the inevitable Collapse?
Answer both questions honestly.
Then get busy tribing up.
Alea iacta est.
Previous info here.
Rally point will be Group Shelter 2. We have it for both days.
Final pork count will be tomorrow morning.
Also, Tom Baugh sends:
OK, I have (more accurately, Starve Monkey Press has) cottage #5, sleeps 8 in four double-beds. All squatters are welcome within the park rules of 8 max, but main intention is for out-of-state guests, far-flung instate outside of two hours or so, or elderly or infirm from anywhere.
Showers, restroom and kitchen open to whomever as needed. Anyone wishing to use the shower will need to bring towels as linens are limited.
Please either include on your Wednesday update or I’ll post as a comment.
See you Saturday.
From Ann Barnhardt:
11 POINTS ON CORZINE & MF GLOBAL
POSTED BY ANN BARNHARDT – MARCH 26, AD 2012 8:03 PM MST
1. Jon Corzine is a psychopath who knew EXACTLY what he was doing, what was going on, and what his trading position was at MF Global. The guy would sit in meetings and place trades on his Blackberry. Talk about “compensating for inadequate/ingrown gender-specific anatomical abnormalities”, or something. If this guy had any more of an inferiority complex, he would be forming an army to mount a land invasion of Russia in winter. Seriously.
2. Of course Corzine instructed that the customer segregated accounts be raided. In a functioning society with a rule of law, stealing in excess of a billion dollars of your customers’ money would land you in prison, probably for the rest of your life. No Treasury officer would do this unless under direct orders to do so.
3. Of course Corzine lied to congress. DUH! What do you expect? This guy is evil, immoral, conscienceless, and lying is part of his daily modus operandi as much as breathing and tinkling.
4. Because Corzine is a psychopath, he will attempt to deflect blame onto Edith O’Brien and/or some other MFG back office staff. I wrote a piece months ago warning that they may try to frame the actual wire transfer keypunch clerk who physically entered the transfers into the Fed wire system. This person is likely to be a woman making a meager salary who knows nothing about the wire instructions she is given, and just sits at a computer terminal in a cubicle and enters wires all day. I renew the warning. This is what psychopath oligarchs do. They treat the lives of other people as object playthings.
5. Edith is no innocent little lamb in all of this. She knew all along that she was working for scum and she knew what Corzine was doing to the company – namely prison raping both the customers and the stockholders. If she had any integrity she would have quit long ago, or at least publicly spilled her guts right away on October 31st or November 1st.
6. However, in fairness, Edith did NOT sign the letter from JP Morgan certifying that the wires to London were not customer funds. She also notified the CME that the “missing” customer money wasn’t an accounting error, but a very real shortfall on October 31st. We’ve known all of this since darn near the very beginning of this mess.
7. The notion that it has taken five months to trace bank wires is abject nonsense. There is nothing easier in the world to track, and there is nothing more heavily documented than bank wires. All of this bee-ess about endless “forensic accounting” and “we may never know what happened” is pure smoke-and-mirrors. Everyone has known since the very beginning that the money went to London, specifically to JP Morgan . . .
8. . . . which is why the bankruptcy was fraudulently set up as a Chapter 11 securities firm BK, and not a subchapter 4 Chapter 7 bankruptcy of a commodity brokerage. Let me clear up all ambiguity on this matter. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY that EVERY PARTY INVOLVED in the filing of the BK wasn’t aware of exactly what they were doing, the inherent fraud in filing the BK as they did, and the consequences to the customers AND the huge illegal advantage the Chapter 11 filing gave to JP Morgan. The following groups are 110% complicit in the theft of the customers’ funds by virtue of their participation in the scheme of the BK filing itself: CME Group, the SEC, the CFTC, the DOJ, the bankruptcy court, the bankruptcy trustees, and of course, JP Morgan, who has been running the table on this since literally day one. Everyone listed is criminally complicit in stealing the customers’ money because had the BK been filed in the only possible legal way, as a Subchapter 4 Chapter 7 commodity brokerage BK, the customers would have gone to the front of the line and been made immediately whole. The BK was fraudulently filed the way it was for one reason and one reason only: to benefit JP Morgan.
9. Corzine will never be touched. What part of “lawless totalitarian oligarchy” are you STILL struggling to understand? The reason Corzine did what he did was because he knew that he would never be touched – specifically by Eric Holder and the Obama DOJ. If conditions in the United States change and Corzine feels threatened, he will be on a chartered jet to a non-extradition treaty country to live out his days in luxury. I would guess that the vast majority of Corzine’s wealth has long-since been transferred offshore. If I had to bet on where he would end up, I would guess the United Arab Emirates. The city of Dubai is in the UAE and they have been trying to establish Dubai as the next global financial center. It is all built on a massive debt bubble, and muslim culture embraces and encourages dishonesty in business dealings, so Corzine will feel right at home, and will be treated like a rockstar. And, like I said, there’s no extradition treaty between the US and the UAE.
10. If Corzine appears before Congress again, it will be more of the same “I had no knowledge . . . ” lies. And his buddies in Washington (on BOTH sides of the aisle, because they’re all in exactly the same criminal class) will shrug their shoulders, maybe feign a little outrage, and then it will all be forgotten in 36 hours. Just like everything else of meaning, importance or consequence in this godforsaken cesspit of a society.
11. If you still have money sitting in a brokerage account of any kind, you’re just stupid. Sorry. But that is the only way to put it. DO NOT email me asking if by “ANY BROKERAGE ACCOUNT” I was referring to the brokerage firm that you use. Uh, is it a BROKERAGE? Does it BROKER TRANSACTIONS in the futures, futures options, stock, stock options, bond, money market, ETF or any other form of securities or currency in the United States of America? Here, let me just answer the next 1000 emails in one fell swoop:
YES, YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE FUNDAMENTALLY UNSAFE AND YOU ARE AT RISK OF HAVING YOUR MONEY CONFISCATED AT ANY TIME. YES, I’M TALKING TO YOU. YEAH, YOU. YEAH, YOUR MONEY ISN’T SAFE. YES, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR MONEY OUT NOW. YES, I’M TALKING DIRECTLY TO YOU. YES, I AM REFERRING TO WHATEVER BROKERAGE FIRM YOU ARE USING FOR WHATEVER PRODUCTS YOU ARE INVESTED IN. RETIREMENT, PENSION, ANNUITY, MONEY MARKET, 401(k), IRA, STOCKS, BONDS, ETFs, FUTURES, OPTIONS, AND ANYTHING ELSE. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO HIRE A SKYWRITER? HOW ABOUT ONE OF THOSE BLIMPS WITH THE LIGHTS ON THE SIDE? HOW ABOUT A HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND? YES, I’M TALKING TO YOU.
I’m noting the time of this post and will let you know when the first email arrives saying, “You didn’t mean my money market with Fidelity, did you?”
Too bad we can’t do some sort of over/under on that.
I understand why I must pay attention to those who lust to rule me. But I do not and will not allow my concerns and thoughts to be overwhelmed, enslaved, by the machinations of those desiring to restrict my freedoms.
I will LIVE.
— John Venlet
And see also the good Ms. Wolfe.
Kudos to AP for going where the logic leads.
Do you dare?
…The 2011 [Federal] budget deficit, for example, is about the size of the entire Russian economy…
Of course, our patriotic brothers and sisters from around the Southeast are invited, too.
Where: Hard Labor Creek State Park. We have an area reserved; details mid-week. Here’s the rule-set for Georgia parks; there’s other good info in the comments to this post. There is camping onsite, and also standard Interstate-exit support nearby at Covington, GA.
When: 31 March/1 April; see draft schedule below.
Who: Any supporter of individual freedom who looks to the near future and sees:
1) A Federal government which is both insolvent and is aggressively expanding its tentacles into every single aspect of human existence in this country;
2) A state government which is utterly dependent on and subservient to that insolvent and increasingly-tyrannical Federal government;
3) Because of those insolvencies, those appetites, this subservience, and all of their necessary implications, the very real prospect of widespread civil unrest; and
4) The likelihood that in the event of such civil unrest, the force-wielding mechanisms of that incestuous Federal-state apparatus will be used not to secure private property, protect individual freedoms, and defend the Constitutional rights of all Georgians, but instead to impose even greater indignities upon each of us.
What/Why: As noted previously, this rendezvous will NOT be a speechifying session or a gun show. Instead, it will be a series of working sessions to outline some possible frameworks for what to do as Georgians if/when the Bad Things start happening.
In addition, if there is interest, we can discuss and possibly select representatives to attend TL’s Liberty Summit next month.
From an email to a supporter:
Here’s my draft “plan” for the shindig:
Once we have a quorum (1100 or so on Saturday), we say:
Guys, we’re here to work.
Folks who want to go shoot can do that:
Two shooting ranges (50- & 100-yard) offer recreational shooters a chance to take aim! No license or fee is required for using the range complex. Visitors are asked to sign in at the range and abide by the posted rules. A DNR range safety officer can help you with any questions.
You must bring your own eye and ear protection, targets and target stands. The target should be high enough for the round to strike the backstop berm and not the ground, thereby reducing the chance of it skipping off and escaping the range.
You must remove all of your trash before leaving the range complex, including spent brass and used targets. Shooting Range hours are Tuesday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Plans for building your own target stands are available at the Visitor’s Center.
All range rules are strictly enforced. A minimum $250 fine is imposed for shooting outside range operating hours.
A Georgia Outdoor Recreational Pass (GORP) or a qualifying license is required when using the shooting range on Charlie Elliott property (You do not need a GORP for use of Education Center Facilities or Education Center trails).
Click HERE for more information on shooting ranges requiring GORP!
For those who don’t head to the range, there are a group of categories that need work. I’d ask anybody who is here to work to self-select into the area where they can be most useful.
Each group will then self-organize and start hashing through the issues. Each subject matter group will give a readout of their progress at 1730, with Sunday’s session to close the gaps from today.
The groups include:
– Operations During “Peacetime”/Political Actions
– Intel – Collection, Analysis, and Dissemination
– Food/Water – Production, Preservation, Storage, and Utilization
– Commo – RF and Internet/How do we stay in touch as things come apart
– Medical – How do we get trained up as far as we can go, along with associated med supply acquisition/storage
– Shooting/Ammunition/Other Training: What opps currently exist in GA and what do we need to bring?
– Mobility/Transport – How do we move when gas is $10/gal if it is even available?
Draft outline below; please provide feedback in comments below:
0815-1000: Core team assemble/complete preps
1000-1100: Meet/greet; coffee/doughnuts
1100-1500: Split at attendees’ discretion, with field lunch supplied by each attendee:
1500-1630: Free time/clean what needs cleanin’ (so core team can make sure all set to gather for 1630)
1630 – 2000: Pig roast/social time — readout from “next steps” team at 1730, with “next ‘next steps'” call for volunteers to begin at 0900 Sun
2000: Close of day
0815-0845: Field chapel for those desiring to attend
0900: ‘Next steps’ teams meet as individual groups
1200-1400: Working field lunch per individual supply, with readout from individual groups and resulting capture of next ‘next steps’
1400: Close event, with agreement on date for next meeting NMT 60 days hence
NOTE MOST WELL: We need a headcount for the pig feed Saturday night. Please note in comments below how many you will be.
Final update (and BBQ headcount last call) will be on Wednesday.
See you there.
Well, I won’t back down, no I won’t back down
You could stand me up at the gates of hell
But I won’t back down
Gonna stand my ground, won’t be turned around
And I’ll keep this world from draggin’ me down
Gonna stand my ground and I won’t back down
Hey baby, there ain’t no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I won’t back down
Well I know what’s right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin’ me around
But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down
Hey baby there ain’t no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I won’t back down
No, I won’t back down
As Andrew Jackson allegedly said:
Alea iacta est.
Do you understand why this media attention is being orchestrated now?
Do you know what its consequences will mean for you and your family?
Are you intellectually tough enough to overcome decades of indoctrination about the inherent goodness of all human beings?
Big brains, opposable thumbs, and savage hearts are a bad damned combination.
Especially when combined with the power of the entire Federal government and 80%+ of the global media establishment.
And shut up.
What is certain is that things during TBDO (The Big Die-Off) will not be as hunky-dory as they were in Zombieland.
And shut up.