More On Long-Range Shooting
A long-time reader dropped a note regarding this post, strongly suggesting that the author’s emphasis on top-end, high-dollar gear put the article outside of the bounds of usefulness to the average WRSA reader.
Mea culpa, so here’s a curative supplement:
1) Plaster, The Ultimate Sniper: $65 hardcopy; $48 Kindle (or other platforms). Important as a reference.
2) USMC FMFM 1-3B, Sniping, 1981: .pdf download.
3) WRSA, Scoped Hunting Rifles as Long-Range Rifles
4) 6mmBR.com precision shooting website
5) JBM Online Ballistics Calculators
6) US Army FM 3 -22.9: RIFLE MARKSMANSHIP
M16A1, M16A2/3, M16A4 and M4 CARBINE
7) Dan Newberry Optimal Charge Weight load development system
8) WRSA, F-Class Info
9) Sniper’s Hide forum
10) SWFA Optics; see also their bargain bin
11) Savage Shooters forum: High performance, reasonable prices, easily ‘smithed at home.
12) WRSA, Guerrilla Sniper Rifle Project
13) WRSA, The .243 Urban Varmint Rifle
14) Berger Bullets
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink