“I don’t know about you; I cannot speak for you. But this is what I know:
– I do not need or want a king — “liberty minded” or otherwise, and I will not be part of a group of people that wants one.
– I do not need a leader to tell me how to live according to principles and self-discipline.
– I will not be party to violations of those principles, whether on a macro or micro basis; I will not affiliate with those who violate them.
– I will make a difference in my own neighborhood, my own community. I do not need a label or group affiliation to do so.
– I will continue to think for myself, to collect facts and make decisions based on those facts instead of my emotions.”
— Kit Perez, here