Stilton: Pre-Existing Conditions

His latest.

4 responses to “Stilton: Pre-Existing Conditions

  1. $8 billion debtbux for “pre-existing conditions”. And 90% of the rest is the same as Obamacare. I don’t know what the other 10% is. Probably worse.

  2. Reblogged on deplorables-seeking-justice.com