Why even debate this shit with logic and reason?
Here is the downfall of the whole ‘climate change hoax.’
That’s right, it’s a hoax.
It is nothing but a massive scam to tax all forms of production–and install more free shit giveaways.
This is what you should be talking about.
Not science yim-yammer.
IT’S ALL A HOAX and anyone who believes it is an idiot.
I worked with Malcolm Roberts (from the OP clip) on this issue for a few years before he then went into politics. One of our groups achievements for sure.
See the vids on my channel:
Where does the dysgenia, genital obsession, child-genital obsession, climate pseudoscience, gay gay + more extra gay, genital mutilation LGBT, communism, etc etc., come from? Correct answer: academia. And on the academic climate pseudoscience front…it’s so ridiculous, it is literal flat Earth theory…their entire “science” starts with spreading sunshine over the entire surface of the Earth at once as if the Earth is a flat plane…then they invent their fake & non-existent “greenhouse effect” to correct the error.
Hoax? Hoax isn’t it at all. It’s an active war of genocidal proportions. They want you dead, or reduced to abject 25-year lifespan slavery at best.
While true, and all well and good, the left cares not one whit. They want you enslaved, all taxation is slavery, and where you resist, they want you bulldozed into a trench. You are a wholly owned subsidiary of the global Corporation.
“1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. [Alinsky Rules]”
Quote excerpted from here:
and what thinking person would?
murkins are rotten to the core
i wouldn’t buy an apple from the lot of them
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,781 other followers
Sign me up!